Rain is looking for the following person to join our team. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
The Account Executive represents the primary daily point of contact between the client and the studio. As such, this role is clearly vital in not only helping the studio to achieve the parameters of an assignment, but also in selling the recommended solution to the client.
- Function as primary point of contact between client and studio.
- Plan, coordinate, and direct projects for clients of studio.
- Proactively explore and present new projects and opportunities to client.
- Develop Creative Brief and other relevant documents that determine strategic parameters for creative assignment.
- Confer with client to determine project requirements and budgetary limitations, utilizing knowledge of product or service to be promoted, production capabilities, and audience characteristics.
- Confer with studio artists, copywriters, photographers, and other media or production specialists to select vehicles to be used and to estimate costs. Submits proposed program and estimated budget to client for approval.
- Work with appropriate studio staff in the coordination of activities of workers engaged in marketing research, writing copy, laying out artwork, purchasing media time and space, developing special displays and promotional items, and performing other media or production activities, in order to carry out approved project.
- Support production manager in all facets of estimate development and vendor selection as needed.
- Maintain log of all materials provided by client for the benefit of the assignment.
- Participate in regular internal design reviews.
- Manage proofing of all aspects of project to ensure accuracy and correctness of copy and implementation of all art changes.
- Obtain and maintain archive of client changes and approvals throughout all stages of creative review process.
- Participate in daily internal creative review
- Lead creative team in the initiation of a project by means of an informative and engaging kick off meeting.
- Manage distribution of relevant research findings to team over the course of all projects.
- Support new business development as needed under the direction of studio principals.
- Responsible for establishing project wrap-up dialogue with client to determine satisfaction with all facets of studio performance.
- Proactively seek out professional development, education and networking opportunities for staff.
skills & abilities
- MS Office Proficient, Adobe CC, Raven, Basecamp
- Project management and scheduling experience